Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Social Communities in Learning

Maybe I've not cracked the ideas of blogs, but somehow my personal thoughts seem inappropriate for the Uni Learning Zone blog which still has the feel of an organisational publication.

So maybe I need to develop my initial thoughts on Social Communities in Learning further?

certainly my initial thoughts were a random reflection of what I've heard so far. I've set up this area to see how it changes my learning style.

As a non-techi I'm always looking for approaches to technology supported learning which are focused on the learning not the technology, but I realise this is biased by my own previous experience of learning (e.g. Typing is easy to me, so this is an accessible medium, but it is not for others).

So can this blog become part of the practice of social community for my learning, or will it remain far more like a file on my PC??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home